Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Excessive grieving?

Status

Default Excessive grieving?

i was playing someone (note: who was playing ridiculously, going for it on 4th & 30, etc.) and right after half-time my screen froze then it said "your peer has been kicked for excessive grieving."

anybody know what the heck that means? i looked it up and got a variety of different answers. just wondering what it REALLY means. not just someone's "guess."

Status

one who abuses rule violations constant off sides and that 4th down stuff excessive pausing ect

Status

i was wondering the same thing myself yesterday..i was losing 14-13 late in the 4th and i threw an INT with about 30 seconds left. after he picked it off the game froze for a few seconds and then said he was kicked for excessive grieving..it was cool i got the win but i really did lose so it was pretty cheap..the only thing he was doing was consistently going for it on 4th down no matter where he was on the field

Status

Quote Originally Posted by G_MEN_IN_11 View Post
    i was wondering the same thing myself yesterday..i was losing 14-13 late in the 4th and i threw an INT with about 30 seconds left. after he picked it off the game froze for a few seconds and then said he was kicked for excessive grieving..it was cool i got the win but i really did lose so it was pretty cheap..the only thing he was doing was consistently going for it on 4th down no matter where he was on the field
    that's pretty much what happened to me. he ran constant no huddle (even going for it on 4th and 30+) and jumped off-sides at least 7 or 8 times.

Status
    X360 Online Franchise

I don't think No Huddle should count against someone. At least it has been a viable offense in the past in the NFL. It got Buffalo to 3 Super Bowls...not that it did them any good when they got there, but still.

Status
    Hook 'Em Horns

It was probably the jumping offsides so much and possibly going for it on every 4th down. I doubt they'd kick someone out of a game for doing no huddle. I run no huddle a lot.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by GFY Madden 360 View Post
    I don't think No Huddle should count against someone. At least it has been a viable offense in the past in the NFL. It got Buffalo to 3 Super Bowls...not that it did them any good when they got there, but still.
    4 super bowls!!!

Status
    X360 Online Franchise

Quote Originally Posted by fdooks View Post
    4 super bowls!!!
    Bah! Fat-fingered it. I stand corrected, Sir.

Status

Happened in a game today. It was like the 4th or 5th play of the game though. The guy ran it each time and just got kicked on the last run... idk why.

Status
    X360 Online Franchise

Quote Originally Posted by JooS View Post
    Happened in a game today. It was like the 4th or 5th play of the game though. The guy ran it each time and just got kicked on the last run... idk why.
    Yeah, that's straight garbage right there.